10 Positive Effects of Cannabis Oil
Cannabis Therapy will share with you the 10 positive effects of cannabis oil we rate very highly. There are hundreds of positive effects from cannabis oil but we are just whetting your appetite. Cannabis oil is derived from the amazing cannabis plant, Cannabis sativa. There are two main natural chemical compounds found in the flowers and leaves called cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). These natural medicinal compounds have been found to heal plenty of conditions and diseases in humans. When the immune system becomes compromised, cannabinoids can assist. THC does cause a high but CBD does not which makes it the subject of much research into health and healing. Some cannabis oils have high levels of CBD which makes them excellent relievers of pain, inflammation, insomnia, depression, lack of appetite and many more conditions. Other cannabis oils are full of THC which also heals a wide range of illnesses but is psychoactive.
These are our Top 10 Positive Effects of Cannabis Oil:
- Cannabis oil can successfully treat cancer – the cannabinoids within the oil interact with the body’s CB1 and CB2 receptors to change the way the brain reads pain.CBD actually reduces the formation of tumours by activating “peroxisome profilerator activated receptors”. CBD can treat the symptoms of chemotherapy too and relieve the symptoms of inflammation, pain, fatigue, insomnia, nausea and vomiting therefore promoting a better quality of life for the patient.
- CBD is an anti-depressant as it works with the seratonin receptors in the brain to relieve depression. This particular receptor is also associated with appetite, pain, addiction and anxiety.
- CBD helps an alcoholic stop drinking: the cannabinoids will help cease the craving for alcohol and defeats the bad side effects that come with too much alcohol. An alcoholic can take CBD to reduce their dependence on alcohol as the CBD interacts with brain receptors to stop the cravings.
- Psoriasis -CBD helps reduce the propagation of keratinocytes or skin cells which helps reduce the effects of psoriasis. Psoriasis is an inflammatory condition that happens to many people when they get raised itchy patches of skin which is red and covered in silvery scales. It is a well-known but chronic disease. Now cannabis oil can help. Use a topical cream or take a tincture to assist you to treat this skin ailment.
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – people have varying levels of anandamide which helps us cope emotionally. People with PTSD have lower levels than usual and if they take a THC-rich cannabis oil, they get better. The THC acts psychoactively and triggers the same receptors as the anandamide does for a similar feeling of bliss.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis – CBD and THC can treat the pain and inflammation associated with rheumatoid arthritis. The cannabinoids interact with receptors in the skin and joints to alleviate pain and inflammation. Ongoing use of topical cannabis oil or tinctures or capsules will successfully treat this autoimmune disease. There are even stories of the arthritis being reversed thanks to the cannabis oil.
- Hepatitis C – this contagious liver disease can be spread through blood contact between people. It can become a serious, ongoing disease where the Hepatitis C virus (HCV) causes liver failure or liver cancer. So the CBD cannabis oil alleviates the inflammation, the cancer cell proliferation and the pain. The cannabidiol (CBD) is a cannabinoid that interacts with the appropriate receptors in the body to balance the immune response to the disease.
- Insomnia – take a few drops of CBD-infused cannabis oil to sleep well and then in the morning take a few more drops to stay alert. The right dose induces good sleep and can also instill a sense of alertness. When people sleep well, they stay healthy, eat well and have sustainable energy levels. This strengthens the immune system.
- Epilepsy – studies have found that taking CBD helps regulate the number of seizures and their intensity. The CBD has a calming effect on the brain, working with receptors in the brain to maintain a healthy endocannabinoid system.
- Back pain – most people experience back pain at some stage of their life. This is usually a symptom of bad posture, stress, too much sitting and lack of exercise and other physiological factors. Chronic back pain can be debilitating until you take cannabis oil.CBD has been found to have healing qualities that prevent degeneration of the spine and that can treat “intervertebral disc degeneration”. CBD is a known analgesic and anti-inflammatory which makes it a must-have in this day and age.
There is hope for sufferers of ill-health – cannabis oil is the new panacea. We at Cannabis Therapy have summarised the 10 Positive Effects of Cannabis Oil. We concentrated on CBD as this cannabinoid is non-psychoactive and is a medical cannabis that works. Contact us for more information about your needs.