Prospective patients often ask Cannabis Therapy, “Does Cannabis Oil Cure Cancer?” It is important to note that cannabis oil is an extremely effective cancer treatment. Cannabis oil is packed with healing cannabinoids, or chemical compounds. Scientists are wary of saying “cure” until more research proves that cannabis oil does cure cancer.
We deal with the main cannabinoids, tetrahydrocannabinol and cannabidiol, THC and CBD. CBD can treat the side effects of chemotherapy and it can also knock cancer cells in the way in which chemo is supposed to. The difference is that CBD does not harm healthy cells. When using cannabis oil, you expose your cancer cells to chemo therapeutics – but without all the horrendous side-effects.
These days, there are numerous cutting edge topics within cancer research. Some of these studies focus on understanding the power of cannabinoids and how they attack cancer-causing cells. Studies show how cannabinoids significantly aid tumour reduction. CBD oil represents the first of its kind in a natural therapy for cancer. CBD is a non-toxic, exogenous agent that will significantly decrease the level of cancer-causing cells and result in clear tumour reduction.
In Summary: Cannabinoids Successfully Treat Cancer
It has been scientifically proven that cannabinoids are found to exert their anti-cancer effects in a number of ways and in a variety of tissues in the human body:
- Firstly by triggering cancer cell death, through a mechanism known as apoptosis
- Stopping cancer cells from dividing
- Preventing new blood vessels from growing into cancerous tumours
- Clearly aiding in reducing the chances that cancer-causing cells will continue to spread through the body, by stopping cells from moving or invading adjacent tissue
- Speeding up the cell’s internal ‘waste disposal machine’ – a process known as autophagy – which can lead to cell death
It is clear that daily discoveries are being made that confirm that cannabis oil can help cure cancer. Scientists are still wary of that word “cure” until there is more evidence. There are plenty of anecdotal accounts so do your research yourself. If you would like to know more about our cannabis oil and products, please do not hesitate to contact us today!