Everything you need to know about cannabis oil is right here. Cannabis Therapy shares with our readers every insight into cannabis oil we know. Did you know that entrepreneurial opportunities regarding cannabis oil products are increasing right now? Cannabis oil is trending in business thanks to its numerous health and beauty benefits.
All You Need to Know About Cannabis Oil
Cannabis oil is a derivation of cannabis, a plant brimming with health-giving cannabinoids. The two most common and talked about cannabinoids are cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). These chemical compounds heal pain, inflammation, depression and a myriad other ailments.
THC is psychoactive so patients take it responsibly – it has always caused a recreational high. CBD is a panacea that people use to treat common and chronic health conditions. These include insomnia and anxiety, cancer, fibromyalgia and arthritis. The best way to take THC is to mix it with CBD to alleviate the psychoactive properties it exhibits. You can take pure CBD-infused cannabis oil as a daily health treatment, no problem.
CBD is a Panacea for Optimum Health
Did you know that CBD can fix your back ache, alleviate your headaches, relieve your sore joints and benefit your mental anguish? Did you know that tiny bit of THC will relax you? THC helps addicts to stop craving addictive substances like hard liquor and drugs. Cannabis Therapy’s advice is always “everything in moderation”. Blend THC with CBD for a better way to treat a condition without getting high.
Anyone can take pure cannabis oil as a daily health treatment. If you have any health niggles, aches and pains, itches and spasms, then pure cannabis oil could sort you out. What have you got to lose? Add a few drops of pure cannabis oil tincture or a few capsules daily to your health regime.
Everything CBD and THC do For Your Health
Cannabis Therapy tells you here everything you need to know about cannabis oil.
- CBD alleviates chronic inflammation and pain – it works in tune with the body’s endocannabinoid system. CBD triggers the pain receptors in the body that deal with pain and inflammation. This helps the endocannabinoid system to maintain a balance of homeostasis, essential for health. When it is out of balance, dis-ease begins. Inflammation is the basis of most disease.
- CBD relieves anxiety and stress – it is a calming tonic which has treated many people for their anxiety. CBD promotes better sleep patterns, better eating patterns and better energy levels which all help to control stress.
- CBD helps manage blood sugar levels – it regulates blood sugar levels, helping people avoid getting diabetes or high blood pressure. This in turn helps with obesity and weight issues.
- CBD can enhance other medication – always confer with your doctor first. Many people have taken pure cannabis oil in conjunction with their pharmaceutical medications and found that the two work well together. If you take chemotherapy for example, CBD alleviates the symptoms of nausea and vomiting, lack of appetite, anorexia and depression.
- CBD helps addicts stop taking opiates – CBD helps people to wean themselves off the opiates which can become addictive.
- CBD can hinder cancer cell growth – cannabinoids force cancer cells to commit apoptosis or cell suicide. They also starve cancerous tumours by stopping the development of new blood vessels to supply food to these tumours. The way the cannabinoids interact with receptors in the endocannabinoid system has huge impacts on how the body fights the cancer and increases its immunity.
CBD is More Than Simply a Supplement to a Diet
CBD is a way of life, a recognised medical cure for many human diseases and conditions. So this puts it on the level of a medication which really works. Choose pure cannabis oil for its ability to go straight to the ailing part of the body without any side effects.
Be careful of CBD that is sold by unscrupulous vendors which may be contaminated or impure. This could damage your health, instead of enhance it. Chat to Cannabis Therapy about your cannabis oil needs – we have everything you need to know right here.