Cannabis Therapy highlights 10 amazing uses for cannabis oil, to boost your health. There are hundreds of uses for cannabis oil. The amazing cannabis plant contains many different phytocannabinoids (chemical compounds) known to cure many illnesses. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is one of the main cannabinoids and the only one known for its psychoactive high.
Other compounds also assist people to stay healthy: cannnabidiol (CBD), cannabinol (CBN), tetrahydrocannabinol acid (THCA) and others. Many of these carbon compounds can heal pain, inflammation, insomnia and depression with no side effects. People have been using cannabis oil for thousands of years to treat diverse diseases and ailments.
10 Benefits of Cannabis Oil:
- Heart Health: cannabis oil is a rich source of antioxidants. It can boost heart health, preventing strokes, heart attacks and atherosclerosis. In studies, cannabinoids helped veins to relax and dilate to improve circulation and allow blood pressure to decrease.
- Anxiety and Stress: cannabis oil is known to relax the active mind and trigger pleasure hormones. This immediately lowers stress levels, creating calmness, patience and better health. Cannabis oil can assist with insomnia, a side effect of anxiety. It can also relieve post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Pain: cannabis is a known pain reliever and has been used for centuries as an analgesic drug. It is a wonderful anti-inflammatory medicine. It changes the way pain signals get to the brain. CBD clings to receptors in the brain and immune system to alleviate pain and inflammation. Take cannabis oil three times a day for arthritis, chronic pain and muscular aches. Use cannabis creams to relieve any pain in joints and skin.
- Obesity and Anorexia: people with eating disorders can use cannabis oil to stimulate or hinder their appetites. Cannabis oil can assist anorexics – it activates their appetite and hunger for food by helping release the right hormones. CBD can also activate hormones that stop people eating so much, assisting with obesity in this case. Doctors need to manipulate the cannabinoids to stimulate the right hormones for each eating disorder and allow better weight control.
- Eye Health: cannabis oil can be used to decrease the amount of intraocular pressure in the eye (IOP). Patients with glaucoma can take cannabis oil every few hours to relieve the pressure in their eyes. Glaucoma affects the optic nerve and can result in blindness if not treated properly.
- Cancer: cannabis oil can stimulate cancer cells to commit suicide (apoptosis); stop the cancer cells dividing; stop new blood vessels forming and then forming tumours; halting the spread of cancer tumours in the body. CBD and THC also reduce the terrible side effects of chemotherapy and can be used in conjunction with these medications.
- Seizures (fits): cannabis oil is a sedative, a pain reliever and an anti-inflammatory. People have told how their seizures benefitted from cannabis oil. CBD decreases the amount and intensity of the seizures. It promotes calmness and relieves the side effects too.
- Neural Diseases (Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and Bipolar): cannabis oil can work on the brain to help ease the effects of these diseases. CBD can treat depression, lack of sleep, lack of appetite and confusion.
- Asthma: cannabis oil is a natural anti-inflammatory. Chinese and Indian healers used cannabis for years, thousands of years ago, to treat asthma. It also relieves pain and can dilate the bronchial tubes to promote better flow of oxygen.
- Skin Protection: Apply topical cannabis cream or balm to your skin for relief from pain, inflammation, joint and muscular aches. This fast-acting way or taking cannabis oil really works and is known to also treat eczema, psoriasis, sunburn and more.
There is so much to say about cannabis oil and your health. These 10 amazing uses are the tip of the iceberg. Cannabis Therapy can tell you about many more amazing uses for cannabis oil. Take a look around our website or contact us for more information.