Cannabis oil capsules promise powerful remedies to bodily and mental issues. Take cannabis oil capsules to ensure medication works quicker and lasts longer. Cannabis Therapy capsules are a mixture of coconut oil, or cocoa butter, and cannabis oil. The good properties are immediately absorbed into the intestine wall, directly into the bloodstream, where they do their good work.
Why Take Cannabis Oil Capsules?
Cannabis capsules work in much the same way as other cannabis oil products. Taken orally, the cannabis oil impacts the body in a clean way, without all the side effects associated with smoking or inhaling weed. These pills are a safer way to get your cannabidiol (CBD) oil in. Capsules are the best way to take cannabis oil if you need quite a big dose at the time. Each capsule contains approximately 30 drops of cannabis oil and works best if you are treating a chronic disease like cancer.
Cannabis Therapy recommends taking capsules mainly in the evening, as there might be a little effect of “the high”. Rather try to sleep through it. This is quite a strong dose and highly recommended in treating any chronic disease that you need to kill with a substantial amount of cannabis. Capsules are metabolised by the liver on the first pass.
Differences Between CBD and THC Oils
Did you know that the cannabis plant contains numerous cannabinoids? We use the two primary cannabinoids, CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is psychoactive so can make you feel high. CBD is the non-psychoactive ingredient, a healthy alternative to medicine. CBD has minimal side effects and can treat children too. It can also assist in reducing the side effects of harmful drugs such as chemotherapy for cancer.
- THC is the main psychoactive cannabinoid in the cannabis plant, out of hundreds of different cannabinoids. It interacts with receptors in the brain, hence the feeling of being high, or euphoric. It is therefore able to control pain, protect nerves and assist with the formation of new neurons in the brain.
- CBD is a very common and popular cannabinoid which offers so many benefits to human health that it is fast becoming the next big alternative medication. It does not make the user high and can also mitigate the effects of the high that the THC causes. Research is ongoing and reveals that CBD can treat numerous common conditions and chronic diseases, including cancer.
Both THC and CBD offer the following health benefits:
- Potent Anxiety Relief (THC can cause paranoia as a side effect)
- Less Stress
- Nausea Relief (ideal for patients undergoing chemo)
- Pain Relief
- Reduced Inflammation
- Attacks cancer cells
- Helps prevent seizures in Epileptics
- Helps with Autism and ADHD
- Helps with Fibromyalgia
- Helps with ALS
These are just a few of the ailments that Cannabis oil is known to treat and even cure. And when you take it as a capsule, it does its good work faster. Cannabis therapy is not a new concept. Cannabis has been used for centuries for its medical properties. We are better able to understand why It is so powerful and therefore use technology to further develop and enhance the plant’s products.
If you or a loved one is suffering from one of the conditions mentioned above, please do not hesitate to give us a call. We have a team of dedicated professionals on hand who are happy to discuss possible treatment options with you. Our main aim is the educate potential users about the amazing benefits of using cannabis as a medical health supplement to treat serious medical conditions that conventional medication is struggling to manage.