Choose a Medical Grade Cannabis Oil
Choose a medical grade cannabis oil if you want to get better, or stay healthy. At Cannabis Therapy, we only sell you medical grade cannabis oil because we care about you and we know there are sharks out there who sell dirty, harmful cannabis products. Our products are clean, organic and natural – we only use carrier oils like coconut oil and we base our creams on shea butter, hemp oil and classy essential oils. It is entirely your choice which company you choose when you buy your cannabis oil. It is up to you how you choose your medical grade cannabis oil and we are here to assist you.
There are many different types of cannabis out there and each type reveals a different quality cannabis oil. Medical grade cannabis comes in all shapes and sizes and you can choose the way you want to take it. You may need a strong oil for pain, or a chronic condition. You may need a cannabis oil infused cream for arthritis or cannabis oil capsules to get to the heart of your depression. No matter what medical grade cannabis oil you choose, we have a range of products for you and will assist you to choose the right type for your ailments.
Cannabis Therapy Medical Grade Cannabis Oil Products
- Cannabis capsules – these doses are measured beforehand for your use and contain only 100% organic coconut butter to ensure total absorption. The natural gelatin of the capsules is also easily absorbed by the body and you will feel the effects almost immediately. Get your medical cannabis oil capsules in THC, CBD, THCA and a THC/CBD blend.
- Cannabis oil tinctures -we offer a liquid cannabis oil in a carrier oil of organic coconut butter which enhances absorption. Tinctures are an ancient form of medication, used for centuries to treat all kinds of illnesses. Tinctures have an alcohol base for cannabis extractions (leaves and flowers) and they contain all 80 of the main cannabinoids from the plant. Cannabidiol or CBD is safe and easy to use while tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) has the side effects of a high (which the CBD can reduce).
- Medical grade cannabis pain relief balm – Panacea Pain Relief Balm provides fast and long-lasting pain relief. This exclusive cannabis cream also provides soothing targeted relief for pains and aches. This medical cannabis product contains natural and pain-relieving ingredients. Apply directly to the affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
Cannabinoids in Your Medical Cannabis Oil
A strong medical grade cannabis oil will usually contain more THC than CBD and it is this cannabinoid that makes up most of the active ingredients in a medicinal strain of cannabis. When the THC is blended with a small amount of CBD, the effects on getting better are more powerful – and the CBD also decreases some of the psychoactive effects of the THC. How does this work from plant to plant?
- Cannabis indica – higher THC than CBD but CBD is high in comparison to other plants – patients feel tired and muscles tend to relax. Good for Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, arthrits and insomnia.
- Cannabis sativa -high THC and low CBD – patients feel energetic iin body and mind. Good for nausea, migraines, chronic pain, chemotherapy side effects.
- Cannabis ruderalis – high CBD and lower THC.
This kind of variety allows patients to select their medicinal grade cannabis oil type according to their medical needs – a low THC and high CBD strain is ideal for those who don’t want the psychoactive effects of their treatment, but just want to get better. But scientists are finding an interesting relationship between the CBD and THC and their combined effects on the human body and mind.
Contact Cannabis Therapy for advice about our products and which cannabis oil you need for medical reasons. The best medical grade cannabis oil must come from a reputable organisation, like us. Choose your oils here, today.