Discover 8 Uses for Cannabis Oil to Boost your Health
Many people know already that cannabis oil has amazing therapeutic influences and benefits: it can cure pain, insomnia, anxiety and even depression. Ongoing research is revealing that cannabis oil can stop cancerous tumors in their tracks and ease the side-effects of modern medication for cancer including Chemotherapy and Radiation. There are some uses for cannabis oil that you probably did not know about.
- Mad Cow Disease – prions are the proteins that are the origin of diseases like Mad Cow, Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (a terrible, fatal brain disorder that very few people get in later life which acts very fast) and others that attack the neuro system. Cannabidoil (CBD) can stop these proteins from forming, therefore stalling the disease.
- Schizophrenia – CBD is an anti-pyschoactive compound that has similar effects to unconventional drugs used for psychosis and other diseases of the emotions and mental states. Some scientists agree that CBD can be used as a safe alternative medicine for schizophrenia, thanks to its calming and health qualities.
- Addiction to Cigarettes – it has been shown that by giving heavy smokers CBD oil to inhale in a vapouriser or inhaler seriously lessened their number of cigarettes smoked daily. It seems that the cannabidoil assists the smokers in the withdrawal process, allowing them to smoke less and not feel the side-effects too much.
- Fibromyalgia – this disease is usually treated with anti-inflammatory medicines which hardly change their status quo of pain and discomfort. When CBD is used for this disease, it relieves the pain but it must be used constantly and religiously of you want ongoing relief from the pain. Fybromyalgia is not going to go away but you can ease the symptoms which are generally related to intense pain in the muscoloskeleton. Those who have this disease suffer from chronic pain, insomnia, depression, lack of hope and other conditions. Taking CBD oil will help ease these issues so ensuring relief from the disease as much as possible.
- Acne – CBD oil can treat this skin condition from within and from without. Apply creams topically to the affected skin and the CBD will act to heal the scars, relieve the inflammation and the amount of skin oil produced by the skin helping to dry it out. Taking the CBD orally assists in calming the patient if stressed and sorting out the inner environment, therefore the causes of the acne.
- Crohn’s Disease – this disease of the bowel revolves around inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract, anywhere from the top (esophagus) to the bottom (large intestine), including the stomach. The inflammation means that the gut cannot absorb nutrients so immune problems arise for the patient. Those with Crohn’s Disease seek to reduce the inflammation and deal with the immune system which is trying to attack the gut. CBD oil can do all of these things, including calming the patient, boosting the appetite and healing the problems within.
- Obesity – we know that CBD oil can stimulate the appetite and saves many anorexic patients from their fate; scientists say that with the right stimulation of the right hormones, obesity can also be controlled using cannabis oil. First, one would need to use the cannabinoids to excite the right hormones. More research is needed for this but there is growing evidence that cannabis oil stimulates the metabolism and that some THC oil suppresses the need to eat.
- Asthma – millions of people suffer from this respiratory disease and many die from it. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, cannabis oil can effectively be used to treat asthma. It can also dilate the bronchial tubes, allowing more oxygen to flow and the patient to breathe.
Research is Ongoing so Watch this Space
These are only a handful of diseases that cannabis oil can relieve. Research is ongoing and CBD has shown that it eases the side-effects of many diseases and conventional medication taken so that patients get better. Sometimes, the patient cannot cure the disease but can at least find relief from its symptoms using cannabis oil which has so many uses. Check out our products here and contact us for more information on what you need to use our natural cannabis oils for.