Is that cannabis oil you just bought what you think it is? Did you find a pure, organic cannabis oil for your needs? And what are your needs? Do you want to boost your already good health or do you want to treat something that is compromising your immune system? You may be in great pain, have a skin disorder or you are stressed at work? Take a look at our cannabis oils and see which product will suit your condition. If you are not taking cannabis oil for immune balancing, then why not try hemp oil as a nutritional addition to your diet? Hemp oil is packed with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals, while cannabis oil is packed with healing cannabinoids. Maybe the trick is to take both hemp and cannabis oils?
The Differences Between Cannabis Oil and Hemp Oil
- Cannabis oil is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the Cannabis sativa plant for its cannabinoids, which are then used to treat myriad conditions, from headaches to cancer; hemp oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant and is used in daily meals as a nutritional supplement, much like olive oil
- Cannabis oil can be high in cannabidiol (CBD) or tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or both – CBD has no side effects but THC makes you high; hemp oil is low in CBD and THC
- Cannabis oil is still illegal in many countries because of the psychoactive qualities of the THC but CBD is being used more as a medical cannabis natural therapy; hemp oil is available in most health shops and is legal worldwide
- Cannabis oil comes from the sort cannabis plant which has sticky glands; hemp oil comes from a tall cannabis plant which is cultivated for its fibers for use in industries
- Cannabis oil is extracted from leaves and flowers using a solvent like CO2, butane or coconut oil; hemp oil is derived from the seeds which are pressed until the oils come out
- Cannabis oil can relieve pain, inflammation, anxiety, anorexia, asthma, chronic diseases and more; hemp oil can improve quality of life as it is nutritionally good and can help with calmness, sleep and reduced stress.
Is cannabis oil what you think it is? When you seek out cannabis oil in your local health store, make sure you choose the organic variety that is dissolved in coconut oil. This way, you get even more health benefits from the coconut oil which is considered a good, healthy fat. Make sure you choose a reliable dispensary with a good name and avoid buying cannabis products off the black market. If you choose hemp oil, it will benefit your diet and your attitude to life because you will feel better about yourself. If you choose CBD, you will treat many different illnesses, aches and pains, and mental conditions. So, get out there and choose an oil that is right for you!