Is that cannabis oil you just bought or hemp oil? Is that oil what you think it is? Did you find a pure, organic cannabis oil for a specific condition? Or do you need hemp oil to boost your health? What do you think about cannabis oil vs hemp oil? How do they both fulfill your needs?
Cannabis Therapy has every answer to your cannabis oil needs. Do you want to boost your already good health, or do you want to treat something that is compromising your immune system? You may be in great pain, have a skin disorder or you are stressed at work? Cannabis oil vs hemp oil, that is the question.
Cannabis Oil from Cannabis Therapy
Take a look at the cannabis oils from Cannabis Therapy and see which product will suit your condition. Take cannabis oil for immune balancing, or try hemp oil as a nutritional addition to your diet. Hemp oil is packed mostly with essential fatty acids, antioxidants and minerals. Cannabis oil is packed mostly with healing cannabinoids and terpenes. Maybe the trick is to take both hemp and cannabis oils?
Project CBD gives us the lowdown: The key difference between hemp plants and drug plants is resin content. Most hemp plants are low-resin plants. Drug plants are high-resin plants. Industrial hemp varieties are typically a low-resin agricultural crop, grown from pedigree seed, with about one hundred tall, skinny plants per square meter, machine harvested and manufactured into a multitude of products. Drug plants are a high-resin horticultural crop, typically grown from asexually reproduced clones, 1 to 2 plants per square meter, hand-harvested, dried, trimmed and cured.
Cannabis Therapy shows you the differences here:
Cannabis Oil vs Hemp Oil – a Few Differences
- Cannabis oil is extracted from the flowers and leaves of the Cannabis sativa plant for its cannabinoids; used to treat myriad conditions, from headaches to cancer
- Cannabis oil can be high in cannabidiol (CBD) or tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or both; CBD has no side effects but THC makes you high
- Cannabis oil is still illegal in many countries because of the psychoactive qualities of the THC; CBD is being used more as a medical cannabis natural therapy
- Cannabis oil is extracted from leaves and flowers using a solvent like CO2, butane or coconut oil
- Cannabis oil can relieve pain, inflammation, anxiety, anorexia, asthma, chronic diseases and more
- Hemp oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant; used in daily meals as a nutritional supplement, much like olive oil
- Hemp oil is low in CBD and THC
- Hemp oil is available in most health shops and is legal worldwide
- Hemp oil is derived from the seeds which are pressed until the oils come out
- Hemp oil can improve quality of life as it is nutritionally good; can help with calmness, sleep and reduced stress.
Cannabis Oil vs Hemp Oil – is it What You Think it is?
Seek out cannabis oil in your local health store and make sure you choose the organic variety dissolved in coconut oil. This way, you get additional health benefits from the coconut oil – considered a good, healthy fat. Make sure you choose a reliable dispensary with a good name and avoid buying cannabis products off the black market.
Choose hemp oil to benefit your diet and your attitude to life – you will feel better about yourself. Choose CBD to treat many different illnesses, aches and pains, and mental conditions. Simply choose an oil that is right for you! Cannabis oil vs hemp oil – Cannabis Therapy can help you choose the right cannabis oil for you.