Choose a Medical Grade Cannabis Oil
Choose a medical grade cannabis oil to get better or stay healthy. At Cannabis Therapy, we only sell you world class medical grade cannabis oil. We care about you and we know there are sharks out there. Never buy from the black market. You could buy dirty, harmful cannabis products. Our products are clean, organic and natural. Cannabis Therapy only uses coconut oil, shea butter, hemp oil and classy essential oils.Choose your cannabis supplier carefully. Choose your medical grade cannabis oil carefully. We are here to assist you.
There are many different types of cannabis on the market. Each strain produces a different quality cannabis oil. Medical grade cannabis comes in various forms. Choose the way you want to take it. You may need a strong oil for pain, or a chronic condition. You may need a cannabis oil infused cream for arthritis. Or cannabis oil capsules to get to the heart of your depression. No matter what medical grade cannabis oil you choose, Cannabis Therapy has a range of products for you. We will assist you to choose the right type for your ailments.
Cannabis Therapy Medical Grade Cannabis Oil Products
- Cannabis capsules – these doses are measured beforehand for your use. Each capsule contains 100% organic coconut butter to ensure total absorption. The natural gelatin of the capsules is also easily absorbed by the body. Feel the effects almost immediately. Get your medical cannabis oil capsules in THC, CBD, THCA and a THC/CBD blend.
- Cannabis oil tinctures – a liquid cannabis oil in a carrier oil of organic coconut butter which enhances absorption. Tinctures have an alcohol base for cannabis extractions (leaves and flowers). They contain all 80 of the main cannabinoids from the plant. Cannabidiol (CBD) is safe and easy to use. Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) makes the user high (which the CBD can mitigate).
- Medical grade cannabis pain relief balm – Panacea Pain Relief Balm provides fast and long-lasting pain relief. This exclusive cannabis cream contains natural and pain-relieving ingredients. Apply directly to the affected area and massage until thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
Cannabinoids in Your Medical Cannabis Oil
A strong medical grade cannabis oil will usually contain more CBD than THC. When a small amount of THC is blended with CBD, the CBD mitigates the psychoactive effects of the THC. How does this work from plant to plant?
- Cannabis indica – higher THC than CBD but CBD is high in comparison to other plants – patients feel tired and muscles tend to relax. Good for Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s, arthrits and insomnia.
- Cannabis sativa -high THC and low CBD – patients feel energetic iin body and mind. Good for nausea, migraines, chronic pain, chemotherapy side effects.
- Cannabis ruderalis – high CBD and lower THC.
Patients select their medicinal grade cannabis oil type according to their medical needs. A low THC and high CBD strain is ideal for those who don’t want the psychoactive effects of their treatment. Scientists are finding an interesting relationship between CBD, THC and their combined effects on the human body and mind.
Contact Cannabis Therapy for advice about our products. See which cannabis oil you need for medical reasons. The best medical grade cannabis oil must come from a reputable organisation, like us. Choose your oils here, today.